Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Challenge #4

I hope everyone's been following the weekly challenges. I've been doing them all, of course and love the feeling of accomplishment.

This week I thought I'd do a challenge that was fitness related. Seeing as how the blog is called Amy Romero Fitness. :)

So, your challenge this week is to DO something that makes you sweat 6 days out of 7. I'll be lenient here...and saaaaay, 30 minutes each time. So, if you can only go for a walk, do it. Just take 1 minute out of every 3 minutes and power walk. Pump your arms and move it! Get a sweat going. Then those other 2 minutes, walk normally. Do these intervals for 30 minutes. If you're able, do more. Go run. Pull out an old workout DVD. Or just make an effort to do your current workout HARDER, really push yourself. And do it 6 days out of the week. If you're not sure what you can do, be honest with yourself. Have you TRIED before? How do you know what you're capable of until you try?

Got it? Good!

Now tell me, what workout will you be doing?

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
    yoga teacher training in india

    ReplyDelete