Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A word about positivity

There are tons of books out there about the power of positive thinking. There's a reason why it's so popular in some groups. I thoroughly recommend reading (or listening to the audiobook) some of these. The one I'm reading right now is "Think and Grow Rich" By Napoleon Hill. It's eye-opening. And for those of you who know me personally, you can probably tell that my positivity has increased. I'm truly happy every day. I BELIEVE my day will be good, and it is. I BELIEVE I can help someone, and I do. Imagine the possibilities!

Just think - what successful person do you know that has a negative aura? When was the last time you heard the CEO of Starbucks say, "I'm just not sure I can do this?". Never! Successful people are organized, they have positive self-talk, they are energetic. And if you're surrounded by negative people, people who bring you down, wallow in it, and they take up all of your energy, you may need to rethink your circle. I'm not saying go and de-friend anyone. Just make a mental note...and give them less of your energy. Start your positive self-talk today. It's contagious too, so you may even help those sad, down people you know!

If you'd like more book recommendations, I'm happy to give them! Also, I REALLY encourage you to sign up for Chalene Johnson's FREE 30 day challenge. It's SO enlightening, and helped me to change my way of thinking about myself and my goals, and it got my organized and MOVING toward my goals actively. Do you have something more you want to achieve? Her program is here: http://www.30daypush.com/ - Try it, you won't be sorry!

And finally, I have to say, part of being mentally positive and centered includes being physically energetic and happy. If you're ready to start a fitness program, contact me! I can help you find the right program for you, your schedule, your goals, AND I can be your coach throughout it to help you with accountability, motivation, and someone to share your successes with. Email me here, or directly to my inbox @ fithappy@yahoo.com and we can chat.

Surround yourself with people who want to see you succeed!

~To your health~


No comments:

Post a Comment